We are pleased to offer Video Production and Photography services to artists participating in the San Francisco International Arts Festival SFIAF 2015. Here is a sample of our work using two cameras for a Taiko performance at SF State on November 1, 2014. Eitetsu Hayashi & Eitetsu Fu-un no Kai Ensemble "Art of Wadaiko - The Heartbeat of Japan."
We do video production work for nonprofit organizations!
This includes promotional videos like this one for SteppingStone Adult Day Health,
We also film events, panels, presentations and workshops like these we produce for UrbanIDEA.
We can shoot still photography of your nonprofit or your organization's event or action. Check out this gallery of Joseph's work.
Trainings, Meeting Facilitation and Land Use Consulting
Dyan and Joseph have combined experience of nearly 25 years in nonprofit fundraising, management and capacity building. Some organizations we've consulted with are:
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Development's Healthy Corner Store Coalition: A day-long strategic retreat for this Coalition;
- Central City SRO Collaborative: Workshop about affordable housing in San Francisco;
- Mujeres Unidas y Activas: Workshop and training for community leaders to understand how to relate to the media, and how to deliver an effective message. This included on-camera interview practice for English language learners;
- Taking a Stand 4 SF: Media Literacy workshop;
- The Media Consortium: Panel speaker about Media Literacy at the annual conference in 2014.
- Council of Community Housing Organizations: Facilitation of their annual strategic retreat.
Our rates are responsive to the scale and scope of your project. We're a nonprofit and so are you. We understand your budget constraints and want to work with you! No project is too small or too big.
Contact us directly to discuss: